2022 Native Slayer Propel Max 10 Pedal Kayak Review
Jeff Weakley, editor of Kayak Fishing Fun, heads out for a day of fishing with the Slayer Propel Max 10 Pedal Kayak from Native Watercraft. Jeff discusses how transporting the Slayer Propel Max is made super easy with its portable size and handy features like the sidekick wheel system. Features like these turn this kayak into the perfect solo kayaker platform. The Slayer Propel Max kayak is also a pedal-driven kayak, giving kayak fishers to make the most out of their outings. We cover these features and more in this Native Slayer Propel Max 10 kayak walkthrough.
Here's some additional info from Native Watercraft on the Slayer Propel Max 10:
The Max 10 is the most compact full-featured boat on the market. This fishing kayak will fit in the bed of a truck but has many of the features of its bigger sibling, the Slayer Max Propel 12.5. The Max 10 flawlessly combines features and size, making this kayak like no other on the market.
Key features include:
- The bow hatch area with a location for battery storage and easy transducer wiring through the integrated hull scupper.
- Built-in transducer mounting plate on the hull so you do not have to drill into your kayak to mount your transducer.
- A super convenient under-seat tackle storage drawer.
- Dual electronic switch mounting plates that are replaceable if you want to change your setup without drilling into your boat.
- Stern inserts built in for easy mounting of a Power-Pole Micro Anchor or a motor.
- Ample storage and groove tracks for mounting accessories and a Sidekick wheel system.
For more info, see nativewatercraft.com