August 10, 2015
Unlike boat-mounted fish finders that only show what's directly under the craft, iBobber can be casted up to 100-feet away with sonar pings 135 feet deep. The iBobber turns on upon contact with the water, then syncs with a smart device (iOS and Android) to show fish location, size (over/under 15”), water temperature and more.
iBobber also includes a Waterbed Mapping mode, illustrating the contour and structure of the waterbed, helping fishers avoid potential snags underwater, target fish more efficiently and see where that “bruiser” may be hiding.
Other key features include:
· Trip Log: capture the day's adventure with details such as date, time, location, conditions, type of fishing (spin, fly, bait, etc.), types of lures used as well as number of fish caught, what kind, how big and more!
· Actionable information: keep track of the most successful spots with GPS-tag location, fish and strike alarms, weather logs and lunar calendar
· Social media integration: easily post to popular sites, or email a friend who's stuck back in the office
· Bluetooth Smart: low-energy connection allows for 10 hour battery life
· Lightweight design: 59mm diameter and weighing in at only 47g
· LED indicator for easy spotting or night fishing