February 20, 2012
• Massive 5/8" Diameter Eurobraid rope handle
Here's a basic piece of equipment that doubles as a scope. The info below comes from the company who makes the Battlewagon Bucket.
The Battlewagon BucketTM "Reef Scope" is a clear bottom bucket (underwater viewer). The reason is that it's a Battlewagon Bucket first and foremost; but sports a clear bottom. And as a Battlewagon Bucket you can use it as real bucket. Load it to the max with water, ice, fish, chum, whatever. It can take it. But when you need a peek below the surface, use it in "Reef Scope" mode to see what's going on below.
Most other clear bottom buckets have their handles removed and a warning label that says "not to be used as a bucket." There is never enough deck space on a boat so having a bucket onboard that can't be used as a bucket doesn't make much sense.
And just like all of our Battlewagon & Battle "Field Buckets," the rope handle offers a superior grip with wet or slimy hands. It's more comfortable with heavy loads and our patent pending transition hooks allow you to stack multiple buckets and fill them to capacity.
Features of the Battlewagon BucketTM "Reef Scope":
• Bucket is made from strong 90 mil., virgin material
• Over spec'd ¼" thick clear acrylic lens
- Easy on the hands with heavy loads
- Won't scratch the boats finish
- Won't rust or deform like a metal handle will
- Bonded with aerospace quality adhesive
- Big viewing area
- Spot Fish, Lobster & Conch without leaving the boat
- Check for the "man in the grey suit" before you roll over the side