- What’s This, and What’s it Doing in Florida?
- Florida Panhandle Weekend Fishing 4Cast
- Nice Snapper off Destin
- Giant Bluefin Tuna of the Gulf
- Light Sentences Handed to Seafood Dealer
- Red Snapper Kayak Fishing
- Wahoo in the Gulf
- Magnificent Morrison Springs
- Panama City Beach Bottom Fishing
- Federal Mandate Kills Thousands of Red Snapper in the Gulf
April isn’t complete until we have April Fool’s Day on April 1, income tax deadline day on April 15, and crowds of people throwing fish across the Alabama-Florida state line on the last full weekend of the month.
OAA Fisheries is seeking comments on a proposed rule for Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper. The rule, if implemented, would set the 2013 quotas for commercial and recreational red snapper harvest.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service extended Endangered Species Act protection to eight species of freshwater mussels and 1,494 miles of stream in Alabama and Florida today …
I suggest all Florida fly fishermen read Gorby’s call for help, and strongly consider supporting this great effort …
1 of 2