- Florida Panhandle Weekend Fishing 4Cast
- What’s This, and What’s it Doing in Florida?
- Panhandle Lings
- Red Snapper Kayak Fishing
- Giant Bluefin Tuna of the Gulf
- Light Sentences Handed to Seafood Dealer
- Wahoo in the Gulf
- Magnificent Morrison Springs
- Panama City Beach Bottom Fishing
- Gulf Council to Hold Public Hearings on Reef Fish Amendment 28 – Red Snapper Allocation
Fish the northern Gulf this summer for blue marlin, white marlin and sailfish. It’s different than what you might find in South Florida or The Bahamas. Way different from global hotspots like Kona or Panama. We have a mix of billfish species, sure—blue marlin, white marlin, sailfish. But we have longer runs to contend with, and a harder time finding actual blue water.
April isn’t complete until we have April Fool’s Day on April 1, income tax deadline day on April 15, and crowds of people throwing fish across the Alabama-Florida state line on the last full weekend of the month.
OAA Fisheries is seeking comments on a proposed rule for Gulf of Mexico Red Snapper. The rule, if implemented, would set the 2013 quotas for commercial and recreational red snapper harvest.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service extended Endangered Species Act protection to eight species of freshwater mussels and 1,494 miles of stream in Alabama and Florida today …
I suggest all Florida fly fishermen read Gorby’s call for help, and strongly consider supporting this great effort …
1 of 2