- Snapper Fishing Florida Keys Bridges
- Snapper-Grouper Closure Area in the South Atlantic to Open?
- Mako Shark Chomps Dolphin
- Florida Daytime Swordfish
- Coral Rehabilitation Underway in Keys
- Fall Fishing in Islamorada
- Florida Keys Coral Expert Named CNN Hero
- Reef Fishing Off Key Largo
- Fishing Rock Piles in the Keys
- Florida Keys Weekend Fishing 4Cast
An unprecedented cero mackerel bite has been underway off Key West for the past few weeks. Capt. Ted Lund is shown here with 15- and 10-pound ceros. The one on the left was caught by FS Editor Jeff Weakley; the other, by Bob Bagby, VP of Marketing for Zebco Brands in Tulsa, OK.
With the lockout negotiations still dragging on, NHL Florida Panthers Head Coach Kevin Dineen shed his whistle and skates for some fly fishing, barefoot style at the Redbone@Large’s The Tournament at the Legendary Ocean Reef Club.
The 37th Islamorada Invitational Fall Fly Bonefish Tournament kicked off on September 11 at the Islamorada Fishing Club with a rules meeting and dinner.
A message from the Keys Marine Sanctuary: Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary asks divers to respect the seafloor. Placement of items on seafloor can damage young corals, marine life.
1 of 2