- FS SEMINAR- Natural Baits Inshore
- 2012 Florida Sportsman Calendar
- College Kayak Fishing (CKF) Competition
- Snakehead Fishing 101
- Inshore-Offshore Mix Along the East Coast
- Dog Finds Kayak Fisherman Offshore
- Kentucky Fire Crackers
- Fishing Rock Piles in the Keys
- Dania Beach Tarpon
- Fishing From A Standup Paddleboard (SUP)
Florida Sportman’s Blair Wickstrom joins Jeff Mancini and Capt. Frank Crescitelli as they fish for false albacore off Cony Island, New York. After fishing all depths, they conclude that the middle water column is sometimes the most active.
George Gozdz, host of Reel Time Florida Sportsman, shows how to properly trim your boat using both the trim angle of the motor and trim tabs. Having the correct trim while running will allow for a much safer and more comfortable ride.
Florida Sportsman boating editor Dave East reviews the essential items to pack in a survival bag in case of an emergency. Check out Dave East’s boating seminar “Backcountry Ditch Bag” in the April 2013 issue of Florida Sportsman magazine for more information.
1 of 13