- Kayak Challenge and Online Tournament 2014
- 3rd Annual FS Northeast Bash & Tournament
- Ding Darling Tarpon Tournament
- FGA/FWC Spirit of Tarpon Challenge
- Bimini Sands to Host Lionfish Bash in July
- Bass Fishing Kids On Tour in Broward, Palm Beach Counties
- Florida Angler to Represent U.S. in World Catfish Classic (and She’s Smiling About It)
- Sailfish Open 2012 Debuts in Palm Beach
- First Day Results for Bassmaster Elite on St. Johns
- Lake O Waterman To Be Remembered in August 11 Fishing Tournament
Back by popular demand, the nonprofit Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing Foundation will offer its Gulf Coast educational event to the Ft. Myers area March 12-13, 2016 at the Matlacha Community Center.
In its 50th year, the Fort Lauderdale Billfish Tournament, owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida and sponsored by the Miami Marlins, is the premier not-for-profit fishing tournament in the southeast benefiting education and research.
Plantation on Crystal River’s Inaugural Plantation Redfish Classic took place on Saturday, September 19 with 46 boats and 132 participants. More than $6000 was handed out in cash prizes which included first, second and third place for largest redfish, trout and grouper. Capt. Clay Shidler with Hang’em High Sport Fishing, Braxton Blitch with Team Woods/Blitch Fishing, and Paul Cross, Plantation on Crystal River’s Adventure Center and Dive Shop manager took home the $3000 first place prize for largest redfish.
The CCA STAR Tournament has been a summertime staple for anglers in Texas and Louisiana for many years, on May 23, anglers in Florida will finally have an opportunity to get in on the action with CCA Florida’s inaugural STAR Tournament.
Women, men and teens are invited to tackle fishing skills at the South Florida “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” University, April 17-19, 2015 at the I.T. Parker Community Center, Dania Beach, FL.
The Halifax Sport Fishing Club is pleased to announce the 15th ANNUAL OFFSHORE CHALLENGE. This is an offshore fishing tournament for wahoo, dolphin and kingfish.
The largest sailfish tournament in the country, the Sailfish Challenge, is returning to Fort Lauderdale on February 5th. Over 60 boats are pre-registered and ready to battle for a purse that is expected to exceed $375,000. It’s another shot closer to winning the Quest for the Crest Sailfish Series and the chance at the champion’s burgundy jacket.
1 of 7