- Kayak Challenge and Online Tournament 2014
- 3rd Annual FS Northeast Bash & Tournament
- Ding Darling Tarpon Tournament
- FGA/FWC Spirit of Tarpon Challenge
- Bimini Sands to Host Lionfish Bash in July
- Bass Fishing Kids On Tour in Broward, Palm Beach Counties
- Florida Angler to Represent U.S. in World Catfish Classic (and She’s Smiling About It)
- Sailfish Open 2012 Debuts in Palm Beach
- First Day Results for Bassmaster Elite on St. Johns
- Lake O Waterman To Be Remembered in August 11 Fishing Tournament
The CCA STAR Tournament has been a summertime staple for anglers in Texas and Louisiana for many years, on May 23, anglers in Florida will finally have an opportunity to get in on the action with CCA Florida’s inaugural STAR Tournament.
Women, men and teens are invited to tackle fishing skills at the South Florida “Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!” University, April 17-19, 2015 at the I.T. Parker Community Center, Dania Beach, FL.
The Halifax Sport Fishing Club is pleased to announce the 15th ANNUAL OFFSHORE CHALLENGE. This is an offshore fishing tournament for wahoo, dolphin and kingfish.
The largest sailfish tournament in the country, the Sailfish Challenge, is returning to Fort Lauderdale on February 5th. Over 60 boats are pre-registered and ready to battle for a purse that is expected to exceed $375,000. It’s another shot closer to winning the Quest for the Crest Sailfish Series and the chance at the champion’s burgundy jacket.
This event has been created by Tighten The Drag Foundation Inc, a Florida non profit, as a charity fundraiser in order to support funding for rehabilitation and adaptive sports programs for those who have suffered Spinal Cord Injuries.
Don’t miss this year’s Battle on the Bat Charity Fishing Tournament! This year’s beneficiary is the Dan Marino Foundation. The fishing takes place in Biscayne Bay and is formatted so that all level of fisherman can compete, from seasoned flats fisherman to weekend family fisherman.
Northeast Florida fishermen will help find a cure for colon cancer during the Eighth Annual Anglers for a Cure Inshore Slam Fishing Tournament on September 6. Proceeds benefit the Borland-Groover Clinic Foundation for Research and Education.
1 of 7