- Is this fish photo real or fake?
- What’s This, and What’s it Doing in Florida?
- Examining your Catches Belly
- Landing Fish in a Paddle Craft
- Snapper-Grouper Closure Area in the South Atlantic to Open?
- Giant Shrimp on the Loose
- 167 Snakeheads Killed by 10 Teams
- Kayak Fishermen Producing Great Reports
- Gulf Gag Grouper Update
- To Grip Or Not To Grip
Proper technique allows kayak and canoe fishermen to land large fish without getting dumped overboard. Offshore kayak fishing is a relatively new technique, and many anglers are learning on the fly. Safety must always be the first priority.
What’s the routine for dive tank safety? How often should you get the integrity of your tanks tested, and where do you go to get them checked? FS member saltydog251 came across a few old tanks and wondered if he could use them–if they would be safe.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has announced the recipients for the 2012-2013 Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) grants.
1 of 9