- Is this fish photo real or fake?
- What’s This, and What’s it Doing in Florida?
- Examining your Catches Belly
- Giant Shrimp on the Loose
- Landing Fish in a Paddle Craft
- Snapper-Grouper Closure Area in the South Atlantic to Open?
- 167 Snakeheads Killed by 10 Teams
- Fishing with a Golden Spoon
- Kayak Fishermen Producing Great Reports
- Gulf Gag Grouper Update
From above, it looks like there’s not a single piece of structure to hold bass in that retention pond, golf course lake or canal along the road. But from below, bass are almost assuredly hanging near some sort of feature, even if it’s nothing more than a deviation in bottom contour.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has announced the recipients for the 2012-2013 Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) grants.
1 of 9