- Is this fish photo real or fake?
- What’s This, and What’s it Doing in Florida?
- Examining your Catches Belly
- Snapper-Grouper Closure Area in the South Atlantic to Open?
- Giant Shrimp on the Loose
- 167 Snakeheads Killed by 10 Teams
- Kayak Fishermen Producing Great Reports
- Gulf Gag Grouper Update
- To Grip Or Not To Grip
- Rods and Reels for Surf Fishing
From above, it looks like there’s not a single piece of structure to hold bass in that retention pond, golf course lake or canal along the road. But from below, bass are almost assuredly hanging near some sort of feature, even if it’s nothing more than a deviation in bottom contour.
Proper technique allows kayak and canoe fishermen to land large fish without getting dumped overboard. Offshore kayak fishing is a relatively new technique, and many anglers are learning on the fly. Safety must always be the first priority.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) has announced the recipients for the 2012-2013 Florida Boating Improvement Program (FBIP) grants.
1 of 9