Marine smartwatch for those who live an active lifestyle on and off the water
Garmin’s quatix 6 marine GPS smartwatch series was designed for life on the water….but for those of us who can’t get there right now because of Stay-at-Home orders, it doubles as a daily activity tracker with a ton of great health-monitoring features like wrist-based heart rate for all-day stress tracking, Pulse Ox , Body Battery energy monitoring and more. If marinas and boat ramps are closed in your area, the quatix 6 is loaded with an activity profile for nearly every sport or adventure (on land or at sea!) so no matter how you’re staying healthy and active during this quarantine, a quatix smartwatch can help.
- The quatix 6 combines all of the best features of Garmin’s flagship fenix 6 GPS smartwatch with specialized boating, fishing, cruising and sailing capabilities.
- It offers comprehensive connectivity with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other marine electronics to offer auto pilot control, Fusion-Link entertainment control, data streaming – including speed, depth, temp, wind and much more.
- The new series comes preloaded activity profiles for nearly every sport and adventure, including paddle boarding, golf, hiking, rowing, kayaking just to name a few.
- Connected features include smart notifications, Garmin Pay contactless payments, on-device music storage of up to 2,000 songs for phone-free listening, and more.
- The quatix 6 series also adds support for optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü inland maps so it can be utilized as both a dedicated or back-up navigation tool.
- With a rugged, sophisticated design with an always-on 1.3” color display, the quatix 6 series offers a battery life of up to two weeks in smartwatch mode, 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
- Available now, it’s offered in two versions – quatix 6 (stainless steel hardware and silicone band) for $699.99, and quatix 6 Titanium with a sapphire crystal lens and Titanium hardware and watchband for $999.99.