The Osprey Inflatable Fishing SUP
Osprey Inflatable Fishing SUP is most stable Stand Up Paddleboard on the market and designed for fishing. Inflatable and only 36 lbs, it is also one of the most compact. Stand tall and get incredible visibility from the Osprey, fishing your favorite flat, stalking wary fish or just hitting the waves on a day off from fishing. Roll it into it’s carry bag and take it with you on your next trip! (SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL COOLER, ROD HOLDERS, PADDLE AND GEAR STRAPS.)
- Stand up & fish.
- The Ultimate Adventure/Travel board.
- Do it yourself trips… anywhere.
- Get to your own private flats.
- 11′ 2″ x 35″ x 6″ hull of double layered .9mm PVC fitted with a high pressure, 15 psi iSUP Valve, allowing for a very rigid board.
- Extra large EVA foam deck pad for all day comfort and solid footing (with stomp pad in tail for quick turns in the river and surfing the waves.)
- 2 small, soft, fixed fins and 1 large, interchangeable/removable fin to adjust for variable conditions.
- 3 PVC pods for mounting Scotty accessory pads for rod holders, fish finder or an anchor drop.
- Multiple D-Rings for Bungee cords for securing gear like a cooler or seat.
- Center carry handle for single person carry and dual bow and stern handles for two person carry.
- Removable foot bar for sit on top paddling.
- High Pressure pump with pressure gauge.
- Back Pack/Storage Bag with comfortable shoulder harness.
WEIGHT CAPACITY 400 lbs.
OVERALL LENGTH 11′ – 2″
OVERALL WIDTH – 35”
OVERALL THICKNESS – 6″
OVERALL WEIGHT 42 lbs.-Check thru on a plane.
The Hobie Mirage Sport
All fishing kayaks are created equal, right? Hardly. One ride in the new Hobie® Mirage® Sport and anglers everywhere will immediately appreciate and understand it for what it is: an extremely stable 225-pound capacity, easy-to-use watercraft that excels for fishing in-shore and on smaller bodies of water.
Anglers will quickly realize the advantage of Hobie’s iconic and efficient MirageDrive® pedal propulsion system that keep hands virtually free for casting, fighting and landing fish. Two molded-in rod holders can also accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear. Installing electronics will be frustration-free using the Lowrance® Ready System. The lightweight hull allows for quick acceleration and a tight turning radius for close-quarters fishing around docks and tree stumps. Its movable seat is a one size fits most so it can be shared with family and friends of various heights and widths. The carefully crafted hull shape prevents water slap that disturbs fish. An optional live well, crate or cooler easily fit in the aft cargo area. There is never a need to go thirsty with two built-in drink holders. Last, but certainly not least, for those anglers that perhaps waited a bit too long to come to shore to get out of rain, be on time for dinner or go on a date, the MirageDrive enables them to return to shore very quickly.
When the fish just are not biting, sailors, both experienced and beginners alike, will enjoy the diversity offered by the optional sail kit.
The lightweight, rotomolded polyethylene hull encourages easy tracking and beaching. Hobie’s Twist and Stow rudder is there when needed, gone when it is not. The retractable rudder system is engaged and disengaged with a simple pull of the T-shaped control handles. An adjustable high back padded seat with an inflatable lumbar support will provide hours of angling comfort. The large front hatch, Twist and Seal hatches and the rear cargo area with Bungee tie downs provide ample storage for a day. With built-in utility trays, map pockets and drink holders, the package is complete.
Fitted Hull Weight: 53 lbs/20.04 kg